Great Pumpkin Award Nomination
The Halloween season may look a little different this year, but it can still be a lot of fun.
Spread the Halloween spirit, not COVID-19, by following a few simple rules:
- trick-or-treat outdoors, as much as possible
- don’t crowd doorsteps – take turns, one at a time
- be creative, and build a face covering into your costume
- use hand sanitizer often, especially before and after handling your face covering
- keep interactions brief with those giving out treats
- stay home if you have symptoms, even if they are mild
One of the best activities you can safely enjoy together is decorating your home, or take a walk or drive around your neighbourhood, to check out other peoples’ decorations.
If you notice a home worthy of a coveted Great Pumpkin Award, please let me know here!